Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sister Sister

I have two great sisters, but lately they have been anything but. I always think that I try my hardest to do anything for them. If they ever need anything, I am right there with what they need. I have given them time, furniture, money, support, etc. I always feel that if I give, they will give me time and support b/c that is what I need. It never seems to even out that way. All I want from them is their time and support. How do I get that. Do they not see that? It is not like I expect it but never ask for it. I have let them know that I just want them to be there for me. And now....................where are they? Nowhere in sight. I always thought that being preg. would be so great with my sisters around me, but they are just not around me. Exactly what do you do when you just can't control how other act? Oh well, I do my best and that is all that I can control.

5 comments:

dana said...

Oh, sweetie! I am so sorry you are having these problems right now (of all times!). ((HUGS)) to you!

I'm here if you ever just want to chat (I think you can get my e-mail thru my blog...dunno tho. LMK and I'll get it to you).

Love ya!
d.

dana said...

You've been Tagged...see my blog for details!

I hope things are getting better for you and the m/s has subsided! HUGS!

dana said...

someone needs to update her blog...

dana said...

not sure where you are...i think i lost you....

dana said...

hmmm...wondering where you're at...